20 Free 18″ Doll Clothes Patterns
We all love free stuff and the internet is full of free 18″ doll clothes patterns. There are 18″ doll clothing designs out there for anyone that can sew.
My daughter, Junior, has finally discovered the world of dolls and like most girls her age, American Girl is forefront in her mind. However, my frugal nature balks at buying her such an expensive doll. So we opted for a couple of knock-offs. One from Target, one from Wal-Mart, and she is deliriously happy with both.
Since I am the DIY type and love to sew, the next logical step was to find clothing patterns to fit these 18″ companions to our daughters. I have spent several hours scouring the internet looking for free patterns and am excited to share them with you. The following is a list of twenty 18″ doll clothes patterns that will fit American Girl dolls, Our Generation dolls and My Life As dolls.
- Sleeveless Doll Dress with Tiered Skirt
- Drawstring Dress
- American Girl Doll Dress Patterns
- Fleece Shirt and Pants Tutorial with Pattern
- Free Doll Clothing Patterns from Pixie Faire
- Twirly Lace Doll Dress Pattern
- 18″ Doll Pajamas Pattern
- Dolly Fairy Tale Dress Pattern
- Scrap Saver 18″ Doll Skirt Pattern
- Free 18″ Doll Backpack Pattern & Tutorial
- Bubble Dress Pattern
- Lace Hankie into Doll Top
- Popover Sundress
- Reversible Dress by Pickled Okra by Charlie
- 18″ Doll T-shirt Pattern & Tutorial
- Free Skirt Pattern for Dolls
- Glamorous Gown Doll Dress Pattern
- Simple Doll Pillowcase Dress
- 18″ Doll Dress from My Cup Overflows
- Doll dressmaking series from Phoebe & Egg (This is a fabulous series and her patterns are available in 4 different sizes all for FREE if you sign up for her newsletter. The blue & red dress in the photo above are from one of her patterns.)
If you make some of these, please share photos. More ideas for accessories and furniture can be found at my Pinterest board, so be sure to Follow Me!