Nakeytoes Living was created out of a need to have more of out life than just “We are born, then we die”. If you are looking to create a purpose for your life, to find out what that comma is between the phrases, to discover what life has to offer beyond the 9-5, to make new friends, there are several ways to begin.
1. Follow me. I have many social media accounts and I love to hear what my readers, my fellow crafters, and other bloggers are doing.
2. Find your purpose. Ask yourself these questions:
- What do I want out of life?
- Where do I want to end up at the end of my life?
- How am I going to get there?
3. Check out a few of my favorite posts
4. I post new content weekly, so be sure to subscribe so that you won’t miss any new posts. If you didn’t click the Facebook link earlier, I am fairly active over there, so be sure to like my page.
May your life be full of joy, peace, and happiness. If I can help you find fulfillment, even better.