Farmhouse Christmas Decorating Ideas
Farmhouse Christmas Decorating Ideas from Nakeytoes Living
Disclaimer: I am an affiliate with Amazon and Target. As such, I receive a small commission from any purchase made through my site. This is no way changes the cost of your item, but does help support this site. Thank you for your patronage.
Farmhouse country decorating is still incredibly popular and everyone wants their Christmas decorations to reside in harmony. From galvanized tree collars to birch log bundles for the fireplace, take a look at some of this season’s most beautiful Farmhouse Christmas decorations. Below are my favorite picks for this year’s holiday season.
We all know the kitchen is the heart of the home. The warmth emanating from the stove and the exotic smells wafting in the air make it the natural place for loved ones to gather. Use some of these ideas to incorporate the farmhouse feel in your kitchen.
For the Kitchen:
- Feedsack Dishtowels with vintage Christmas graphics. Set of 3 in bright Christmas red.
- Mason Jar Soap Dispenser with copper hand pump. Add some holiday ribbon and you’re good to go.
- Beaded Cake Stand with pedestal would show off those luscious Christmas cakes. Be sure to follow our blog for the upcoming post of a yummy Christmas version of the Darn Good Chocolate Cake.
For the Dining Room:
- Feedsack Table Runner measures 13″ x 72″ and is made of 100% cotton.
- Or if you don’t want one with graphics, this red striped cotton table runner may be more to your taste.
- Feedsack Placemats with red stripes down the sides.
- Mikasa French Country Dinnerware is very reminiscent of old Ironstone.
- Crystal Wine Goblets come in various colors, and the cranberry red is stunning.
- Galvanized Tin flatware caddy would be handy for buffet style dinners.
- 2-Quart Serving Pitcher in white displays traditional farmhouse charm.
- For the Bathroom:
- Red checked linen hand towels. These are a handmade product so expect longer shipping times.
- Whoopie Shea Butter Lotion will soften those winter hands.
- Foaming hand soap in various scents.
- Homespun hand towels with Christmas words.
For the Family Room:
- Birch log set for the fireplace.
- Metal lantern with flameless candle. This would be lovely on or in front of a fireplace.
- Galvanized Christmas wall art with saying.
- Christmas Countdown wooden block set. I know my little one looks forward to changing the blocks every day.
- Galvanized tree collar for the Christmas tree. One of the newest trends to show up in Christmas decorating, there are many versions of the tree collar available. I just happen to really like this one.
- Rustic wooden crate is so versatile. It can be used to hold firewood, presents, pinecones, toys, magazines and more.
- Just in case the tree collar isn’t your cup of tea, this cotton tree skirt is adorable.
- Handmade rustic Christmas tree farm wall art looks great inside or out.
- Reindeer wall art Christmas card holder. This is a unique way of displaying those Christmas greeting cards.
- Ticking stripe stocking, buy one or buy several. They are made of 100% cotton and can be personalized.
- If you have stockings, you need a stocking holder. Especially if you don’t have a mantel from which to hang them.
- I am a sucker for toss pillows. Amazon has an incredible selection of feedsack pillows this year and this one is my absolute favorite.
- This Boxwood wreath from Target. Does anything say traditional Christmas more than boxwood, holly & mistletoe?
- No farmhouse look would be complete without a galvanized metal bucket. This Christmas tree farm galvanized metal bucket would hold all kinds of things like soaps, ornaments, or toys. It would even be lovely as the base of a table centerpiece.
The internet is just full of amazing farmhouse items. These are just a few of my favorites from Target & Amazon. What are some of the farmhouse decorating items for Christmas that you already own? Leave me a comment to let me know. And don’t forget to follow my Farmhouse Christmas Pinterest board. There are many more lovely items there that I have saved.
Graphics created with PicMonkey.